FAQ Projects Logo Incorporation Members Location Manuals
Twitter (mentions) Google+
Hacking is all about learning. Gaining just enough knowledge to know how something works, and then using that knowledge to improve upon or just mess with it.
 About Hackerspace Adelaide
We are a group of people with an interest in electronics and computing, who meet to share and work on our ideas. If you share this interest, you’re welcome to come along, and see what we do! You don’t need to be skilled in technical matters - we have people attend whose skills range from from textile art to designers of computer circuit boards. You can also sign up to our mailing list to find out what we do.
- at Tonsley on Tuesdays from 6pm.
- at ANAT in the city on Wednesdays from 6 pm
- at Woodville on Saturdays from 1 pm.
At previous hackerspace meetings, people have worked on:
- Linux kernel hacking
- Firing projectiles at hazardous velocities
- Embedded Asterisk and Voice-over-IP hardware
- Reading signals from weather balloons
- Amateur ("ham") radio
- Admiring electric vehicles
- 3D printing with our Prusa i3 (The Huxley is no more)
- Suggested Group Projects
- Telepresence Robot
- K40 Laser Cutter
 Event calendar